Discount for late registration at the annual Telehealth Summit, co-sponsored with the Mid-Atlantic Telehealth Resource Center (MATRC)
Consultation on potential telehealth grant opportunities, and opportunities to partner on grant projects with experienced telehealth providers and networks.
Source to broadcast your news about your organization’s Telehealth Services using VTN Website and inventory of telehealth providers.
Annual meeting of members, usually held during Telehealth Summit.
Availability to procure consultation services
from VTN staff on the application of telehealth best practices, and on model telehealth programs, on topics such as:
- Telehealth by varied medical specialties
- Telemental health
- Stroke telehealth
- School-based telehealth
- Home healthcare / monitoring
- Oral telehealth
- Telehealth education
- Barriers to implementation
- Public policy and regulations impacting telehealth
- Telehealth program business models and sustainability
Investment in a resource dedicated to the goals of:
Networking opportunities with others engaged in telehealth activities, information sharing, and facilitation of working clinical relationships between providers.
- Improving access for all Virginians to quality healthcare
- Improving quality improvement and risk management initiatives
- Attracting providers to underserved areas by facilitating telehealth programs that offer access to specialists and distant medical colleagues